HAND-HELD MACHINING MATH AND REFERENCE TOOL
This reference tool is ideal for machinists, setters, tool-and-die makers, supervisors and shop owners in small to mid-sized machine shops who want to increase design, layout and set-up productivity.
In Booth E-5440 at IMTS 2012, hands-on demonstrations of the Machinist Calc Pro return to the show from Calculated Industries, Inc. (CI; Carson City, NV). This dedicated handheld machining math and reference tool is built for efficiency-minded machinists, setters, tool-and-die makers, supervisors and shop owners in small to mid-sized machine shops who want to increase shop productivity and profits in the design, layout and set-up stages of production.
The Machinist Calc Pro provides a complete assortment of essential machine shop solutions and time-saving tap and drill charts that can dramatically increase users’ calculating power, eliminate wasted steps and reduce costly machine-tool wear. Dedicated functions include:
- Built-in Drill and Thread Size Tables
- Drill Point Cut Depth solutions
- Cutting Speed, Spindle Speed (RPM)
- Feed Rate, Cutting Feed, Feed per Tooth (Chip Load)
- Bolt Pattern hole layouts
- Advanced Bolt Pattern hole layouts with center x, y coordinate
- Right triangle math
- Trigonometric solutions
- Wire Sizes and 3-Wire measurements
The Machinist Calc Pro Model 4087 comes with a shock resistant Armadillo Gear case. www.calculated.com