Magazine Tag Transfer Feeder
The Kwikmark Tag Master 3 magazine tag transfer feeder from Kwik Mark eliminates the problematic tag feeding issues of escaping tags from the bottom of a magazine.
The Kwikmark Tag Master 3 magazine tag transfer feeder from Kwik Mark Inc. (McHenry, IL) was developed to eliminate the problematic tag feeding issues of escaping tags from the bottom of a magazine. The systems are available with a Print Queue Driver and allow multiple users to download job menus, variables, quantities, etc.
Advantages of the Tag Master include:
- Vertical magazine “lifts” tags to top.
- No escapements or “coin change” mechanism to jam.
- Not affected by weight of stack (or near empty / full magazine).
- Transfer system requires no track “width” guides or adjustments.
- Great for thin tags; no “push” type escapement required.
- No scratching of pre-printed tags from sharp / rough edges.
- Solid steel support block at marking station.
- Much faster changeover if using tags of different size & thickness.
- No changeover tooling required.
- Clear, open line of sight of all work and transfer areas
- Easy to expand into other processes such as sorting, re-stacking, etc.
This self-contained magazine tag transfer feeder is easily removable from system; just slide onto the marker, tighten four bolts and plug it in. Its display includes:
- Batch Counter
- Cycle Timer
- Percent of Completion
- Current Status
- Production History Log