Aluminum Association Has New Website
The new website is the result of a 10-month process to create a critical communications platform that helps to better share the aluminum industry’s story as an essential element of modern, high-tech manufacturing.
The Aluminum Association (Arlington, VA) has a brand-new website at www.aluminum.org. Their first redesign since 2008, the new website is the result of a 10-month process involving numerous stakeholders both within and outside the aluminum industry. This critical communications platform will help them to better share the aluminum industry’s story as an essential element of modern, high-tech manufacturing:
- Learn the Industry’s Story: Under Industries & Product Markets, visitors learn the story of the aluminum industry – from the mining of bauxite to end products and finally to recycling. A clickable infographic guides the way through the industry’s process and products.
- Review Our Sustainability Research: In keeping with the Association’s vision to promote the production and use of aluminum as the sustainable material of choice, the Sustainability section is dedicated to preserving and promoting the industry research that has helped us support this claim for several decades.
- Visit the Media Room: The Media Room is the place to find media contacts, logos and images about the Aluminum Association and the industry. A media kit featuring infographics about some of our key research and reports rounds out the page.
- Explore Aluminum Industry Advocacy: The Association’s Advocacy section is the place to learn about the latest industry policy positions, get updates on the Congressional Aluminum Caucus, find out how aluminum creates jobs in your state and more.
- Subscribe to Our Statistical Reports: Their Industry Statistics provide vital business intelligence about the second most-widely used metal on the planet – aluminum. From supply, shipments, demand and end use, these reports provide a real-time snapshot of a key component of U.S. manufacturing.