Wildeck Reports Record Sales and Strong Growth
High demand of its elevated work platforms, vertical lifts and safety guarding products, along with continuing growth of warehouse ladders from its subsidiary company, Ladder Industries, led to the hiring of key personnel to meet customer demand.
Economic expansion and the increasing demand for products that can help increase the capacity, efficiency and safety of distribution centers, warehouses, manufacturing operations and numerous other commercial and retail facilities has resulted in record 2013 sales growth of over 30 percent for based Wildeck, Inc. (Waukesha, WI), a 100 percent employee-owned company.
High demand and customer preference for Wildeck’s extensive line of material handling and safety products; and the continuing growth of its subsidiary company, Ladder Industries (Goodyear, AZ), has resulted in the addition of more than 28 new employee owners in positions such as: marketing, sales, engineering, IT, accounting, and manufacturing. Specific sales revenue and employment totals were not available since Wildeck, Inc. and its subsidiary, Ladder Industries, are privately held companies.
Key sales and management changes include:
- Jim Hathaway – promoted to Senior Guarding Products Specialist. Jim will be concentrating on growing Wildeck’s safety guarding products business through additional training of existing Wildeck Dealers, as well as the recruitment of new Safety Products Dealers.
- Todd Ehlers – recent Wildeck addition as a new Guarding Products Sales Specialist/Inside Regional Sales Manager.
- Mike Arney – promoted to Chairman-of-the-Board for Ladder Industries, a Wildeck subsidiary in Goodyear, Arizona.
- Tim Gonzalez – promoted to General Manager of Ladder Industries.
- John Cifra – recent addition as Ladder Industries’ new Inside Sales Representative.
Wildeck is the largest manufacturer of elevated work platforms (mezzanines), vertical lifts (VRCs), safety guarding products, industrial ladders and access products in North America. Wildeck and Ladder Industries products are used for the safe and efficient handling, storage, and protection of materials and personnel.
For 38 years, the company has grown through a dedicated and experienced network of customer-service-oriented dealers and systems integrators, nationwide.