This heavy-duty four-post vertical lift can effortlessly transfer material up to 30,000 lb between multiple levels in your facility.
Step up to the power of a 4XLift™ from Wildeck Inc. (Waukesha, WI), the leading manufacturer of safer, more reliable vertical lifts.
This heavy-duty four-post vertical lift includes, as standard, the patented AutoSenz® D-Series Overload Detection System (U.S. Patent No. 7,408,317) that continuously monitors motor current and stops the lift in its tracks should a jam occur. No other VRC (vertical reciprocating conveyor) provides such a high level of protection for your material and the VRC itself.
The “standard” lift can be designed to move your toughest and heaviest loads between multiple levels in your facility, effortlessly transferring material weighing up to 15,000 lb, while the “high load” unit moves loads up to 30,000 lb. Higher load capacity 4-post lifts are also available, if required. This family of lifts sets a new standard for capacity, efficiency and safety.
- LIFT CAPACITY:
- Standard – Up to 15,000 lb
- High Load – Up to 30,000 lb (higher load capacity designs available)
- LIFTING SPEED: Standard travel speed is 20 fpm. Higher speeds available.
- CARRIAGE PLATFORM: Up to 12 ft wide x 30 ft long. Custom sizes available. Pit-less Flat Plate carriage available on some sizes (eliminates loading ramp or pit requirements).
- LOADING PATTERNS: C, Z, 90 deg or 4-sided.
- LEVELS: Standard – Ground floor plus 1-stop. Multi-level operation is available.
- MECHANICAL LIFTING SYSTEM: The 4XLift™ features a rugged lifting motor rated for continuous duty. Reliable dual roller chains, a high service factor gearbox, and the alloy steel driveshaft have been specially designed for durability and long service life.
- COLOR: Standard VRC paint color is Wildeck Gray. Optional colors available. Purchased components are painted per vendor standards. A computer-controlled 7-step process electrostatically applies a uniform 2-part polyurethane coating similar to an automotive clear-coat finish.
Amid Challenges, Majority of Metalformers Predict Little Change in Economic Activity
U.S and Canadian incoming orders expected to remain steady, according to the latest barometer reading from the Precision Metalforming Association.
U.S. Manufacturing Grows in September –– PMI Dips 0.6% to 55.4
The Institute for Supply Management reports that among the six biggest industries, food, beverage & tobacco remains the best-performing sector, with fabricated metal and chemical products growing strongly.