HPB Motion Control Co., Ltd. (New Taipei City, Taiwan), a leading edge manufacturer of AC servomotors and AC drives that has exported worldwide for more than 25 years, will display and demonstrate a complete range of motion control products, including:
- Synchronous AC Servomotor from 1.3 Nm to 400 Nm output torque
- Asynchronous AC Servomotor from 6 Nm to 1,700 Nm output torque
- BLDC Control system with encoder feedback
- Low backlash Planetary Gearbox
- AC Servo Drive
Also on display will be these new products:
- Direct Drive motor (Torque Motor)
- Linear Servomotor (permanent magnet)
- Rotary Table (Indexer)
Visitors to Booth E-4836 at IMTS 2014 can also see a demonstration of a Hybrid Servo Control System for Plastic Injection Molding machine with:
- Low Inertia Synchronous AC Servomotor
- High performance PID built-in function AC Servo Drive
- High efficiency Helical Gear Pump
HPB is seeking OEMs or sales distributors for exporting worldwide. HPB Motion Control Co., Ltd., 4F No.120 Section 1, San Min Road, Ban Qiao Dist., New Taipei City, Taiwan, +88 6 2 8964 5666, Fax: +886 2 8964 1537, email@example.com, www.hpb-industry.com.
Amid Challenges, Majority of Metalformers Predict Little Change in Economic Activity
U.S and Canadian incoming orders expected to remain steady, according to the latest barometer reading from the Precision Metalforming Association.
U.S. Manufacturing Grows in September –– PMI Dips 0.6% to 55.4
The Institute for Supply Management reports that among the six biggest industries, food, beverage & tobacco remains the best-performing sector, with fabricated metal and chemical products growing strongly.