In Booth B23058, Weiler Abrasives Group (Cresco, PA) will showcase their latest abrasives, along with resin fiber discs, flap discs and more that have been designed to offer exceptional performance in weld preparation and cleaning. They will also be offering hands-on training that is focused on difficult to cut and grind materials, like aluminum and stainless steel. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn best practices and experience these products first hand. New products to be displayed include:
- Tiger® Ceramic cutting, grinding and combination wheels are part of a maximum performance line of bonded abrasives. They deliver a superior combination of durability and cut rate, offering 25 percent to 40 percent longer life compared to other ceramic systems on the market, according to validated end user testing.
- Expanded Resin Fiber Disc (RFD) offering includes five new products in the RFD product line: Tiger Ceramic, Zirc and Aluminum, and Wolverine Zirc and Aluminum Oxide, all designed to provide an aggressive cut rate and smooth finish on tool steel, aluminum and anything in between. These RFDs feature advanced grain formulas and a superior design that minimizes loading, glazing and grain stripping.
- Roughneck Max Stringer Bead Wheels are 4 in carbon steel and stainless steel brushes that deliver 40 percent more cleaning power and require 20 percent less pressure to clean with compared to competitive brushes, helping to improve productivity and reduce operator fatigue. Users can gain up to twice the brush life through the wheels stronger, sharper and more breakage-resistant wire.
- Tiger BobCat Mini-Flap Discs are part of an expanded and enhanced mini flap disc offering that is ideal for grinding and finishing jobs in hard-to-reach areas and provides one and a half times greater life compared to the original version to lower the total cost of use. They are ideal for steel, stainless and structural steel and cast iron.
- Tiger Aluminum cutting, grinding and combination wheels feature a non-loading formula to keep them from gumming up, extending their durability and product life. Operators can get more work done in less time with reduced changeover for greater productivity and lower costs. These contaminant-free wheels feature a blend of cutting grains that deliver a consistently high cut rate throughout the life of the products.
Weiler Abrasives Group, One Weiler Drive, Cresco, PA, 18326-0149, 800-835-9999, www.weilerabrasives.com.
Lucifer Builds Custom Dual-Chamber Furnace
A Midwest company has put a new Red Devil unit into service to heat treat steel parts in-house. Cost effective and customized with safety features, the RD8-KHE18 furnace offers space-saving working dimensions of 12 x 14 x 18 inches in both chambers.
Smart Visual Inspection Technology Meets Metrology Products
A new Mitutoyo-Kitov agreement will lead to the integration of Kitov technologies in Mituoyo’s metrology solutions. Look for future development of more solutions to come from the new partners as they combine Mitutoyo’s measurement technologies with Kitov’s planning and inspection technologies.
Unison Ups Product Support Scope, Accessibility with ‘UltimateCare’
The rebranded service program facilitates selection of the right maintenance solutions, and also offers additional services such as CAD modellng, component prototyping and process optimization. Customers can choose services ala-carte or in tailored, bundled agreements.