Bourn & Koch Inc. (Rockford, IL), an American manufacturer of precision machine tools, including Bourn & Koch gear hobbers, Fellows gear shapers, Blanchard surface grinders, and Springfield vertical grinders, is expanding their distributor network to increase their sales and support network across the Midwest, West, and Northwest United States and Alberta, Canada, by selecting the following five companies:
- CNC Solutions (Milpitas, CA) will represent Northern California and Northern Nevada. With over 60 years in the machine tool industry, they offer vast experience and knowledge of the market that allows them to recommend the best solution for each customer. The company will be offering new Blanchard surface grinders and Springfield vertical grinders to the Northern California and Northern Nevada markets as well as supporting the sale and service of remanufactures and rebuilds performed by Bourn & Koch for customers in this territory.
- Advanced Manufacturing Engineering, Inc. (AME; Denver, CO) will represent Colorado, New Mexico and Eastern Wyoming. Founded in 2005 by experienced industry sales and application personnel with 100 years combined service, the company delivers complete application and service support by Certified Manufacturing Technology Sales Engineer (CMTSE) certified staff. AME will be selling all new machine tools, including Bourn & Koch gear hobbers, Fellows gear shapers, Blanchard surface grinders and Springfield vertical grinders. They will also handle sales for remanufactures and rebuilds.
- Lake Shore Machinery Sales, Inc. (Chesterton, IN) has over 40 years’ experience with long term sales and high-end projects. In this new partnership, they be selling Bourn & Koch brand gear hobbers, Fellows gear shapers, Blanchard surface grinders and Springfield vertical grinders to the Indiana, Western Michigan, and Western Ohio markets.
- Machine Toolworks, Inc. ( Seattle, WA) was established in 1996 and is a family-owned distributorship with headquarters in Seattle and international operations in Canada. Their mission is to assist customers in reaching production goals with the most profitable equipment, chosen specifically for their application. Their team of factory authorized service and applications technicians works in tandem with manufacturers to ensure each customer’s success; and will offer new Blanchard surface grinders and Springfield vertical grinders to Washington, Oregon, Northern Idaho, and Alberta, Canada in addition to remanufactures and rebuilds.
- J.M. Grisley Machine Tools, Inc. (Salt Lake City, UT) has been bringing advanced systems to the mountain West for over 90 years. They are headquartered in Salt Lake City and are a full service machine tool distributor offering turnkey systems as well as machine service, training, applications assistance and software services. They will represent Blanchard surface grinding and Springfield vertical grinding in Utah, Southern Idaho, Montana and Western Wyoming.
These new distributors add to an existing international sales network that includes representation in Mexico by Gaden S.A. De C. (Tlalnepantla, Mexico) and in China and Taiwan via Corremax International Co. Ltd. (Taipe City,Taiwan).
Amid Challenges, Majority of Metalformers Predict Little Change in Economic Activity
U.S and Canadian incoming orders expected to remain steady, according to the latest barometer reading from the Precision Metalforming Association.
U.S. Manufacturing Grows in September –– PMI Dips 0.6% to 55.4
The Institute for Supply Management reports that among the six biggest industries, food, beverage & tobacco remains the best-performing sector, with fabricated metal and chemical products growing strongly.