Three new options now available for current hydraulic ironworker models from Scotchman Industries, Inc. (Philip, SD) make them more efficient and user friendly. These features include:
1. New low-profile LED work lights provide more visibility when operating the ironworker
These work lights are currently factory installed. Optional retrofit kits are available for in-field retrofitting to existing Scotchman ironworkers. Available on all current models located in the following workstations:
- PF45: located on the punch station.
- 5014-ET: located on the punch and shear station.
- 50514-EC: located on the punch, shear, and notch stations.
- 6509, 9012,12012, all Dual Operator (DO) models and F185: Located on the punch and shear stations.
- ShearMaster: Located in the shear station.
2. Jog motor control for 50 ton ironworkers
Increase precision when setting the stroke control on the 50 ton ironworker by adding this jog motor control, which is especially helpful in aligning and positioning tools accurately and while doing regular machine maintenance.
3. Snap ring removal tool for #20 punches
This tool makes an otherwise tedious task fast and easy. Sold separately or included with the purchase of a #20 punch and die package.
U.S. Manufacturing Technology Orders Dip Slightly From June to July
Although a wide variety of sectors were positive in July –– including automotive and medical equipment –– AMT reports the 2020 orders to date of $2 billion is about a quarter down year over year.
How Does Your Company’s Compensation Package Stack Up?
FMA has released a report that details salaries and benefits for practically every position in a fabricating or manufacturing company, from CEO to janitor and everything in between. The survey results also provide insight into several HR policies and procedures.