Three new options now available for current hydraulic ironworker models from Scotchman Industries, Inc. (Philip, SD) make them more efficient and user friendly. These features include:
1. New low-profile LED work lights provide more visibility when operating the ironworker
These work lights are currently factory installed. Optional retrofit kits are available for in-field retrofitting to existing Scotchman ironworkers. Available on all current models located in the following workstations:
- PF45: located on the punch station.
- 5014-ET: located on the punch and shear station.
- 50514-EC: located on the punch, shear, and notch stations.
- 6509, 9012,12012, all Dual Operator (DO) models and F185: Located on the punch and shear stations.
- ShearMaster: Located in the shear station.
2. Jog motor control for 50 ton ironworkers
Increase precision when setting the stroke control on the 50 ton ironworker by adding this jog motor control, which is especially helpful in aligning and positioning tools accurately and while doing regular machine maintenance.
3. Snap ring removal tool for #20 punches
This tool makes an otherwise tedious task fast and easy. Sold separately or included with the purchase of a #20 punch and die package.
Smart Visual Inspection Technology Meets Metrology Products
A new Mitutoyo-Kitov agreement will lead to the integration of Kitov technologies in Mituoyo’s metrology solutions. Look for future development of more solutions to come from the new partners as they combine Mitutoyo’s measurement technologies with Kitov’s planning and inspection technologies.
Unison Ups Product Support Scope, Accessibility with ‘UltimateCare’
The rebranded service program facilitates selection of the right maintenance solutions, and also offers additional services such as CAD modellng, component prototyping and process optimization. Customers can choose services ala-carte or in tailored, bundled agreements.