Litmus Automation (San Jose, CA) offers LoopEdge, their complete Edge and Cloud computing platform for Industrial IoT, which now includes:
- A driver suite with hundreds of new drivers added to Devicehub for connectivity to various PLCs, robotic systems, CNC machines, and other industrial systems.
- Support as an OPC-UA Server with a Schema Builder interface.
- Native IoT integrations to AWS IoT, Azure IoT Hub, SAP Leonardo, IBM Watson IoT and many more popular IoT Cloud Platforms.
- Smart Edge application orchestration for deploying applications to the Edge from the LoopCloud platform.
- A secure certificate management system including an encrypted vault to store provide and public keys, and various other certificates.
- APIs available for OEM partners to easily develop their own custom systems.
Litmus Automation, 2107 N 1st Street, Suite #440, San Jose, CA 95131, www.litmusautomation.com.
Allied Europe and Wohlhaupter Added to Allied Machine and Engineering’s Digital Platform
This addition to the platform provides the unique opportunity to get to know Allied Machine as a global tooling solution provider.
ACE Provides Free Machine Tool Training
NTMA has endorsed America’s Cutting Edge training program to engage the next generation of machinists and revitalize American manufacturing.