In Booths B-19054 and B-23054, Miller® Electric Mfg. LLC (Appleton, WI will showcase their latest welding and safety equipment for manufacturing, fabrication and construction applications, with representatives available to answer product and welding technology questions and help visitors experience their new equipment firsthand. Live welding demonstrations will highlight the benefits of comprehensive welding solutions, featuring Miller welding systems, Hobart® filler metals, Bernard® Semi-Automatic MIG Guns and Tregaskiss® Robotic MIG Guns. Miller equipment at the show will include:
- Deltaweld® system with Intellx™ feeders – Deltaweld delivers pulsed MIG capabilities to help operations reduce welder training time, minimize spatter and rework, and improve weld quality. The new Intellx Pro dual wire feeder option provides even greater flexibility.
- Big Blue® 400 PipePro® welder/generator – designed to help pipeline welders tackle daily demands to produce high-quality work as quickly as possible. Featuring Dynamic DIG™ technology that automatically adjusts the amount of current required to clear a short and deliver a smoother, more consistent arc that can be tailored to match the application, material, fit-up and welder technique.
- XMT® 350 FieldPro™ with Polarity Reversing – industry-leading technology means there’s no need to manually swap polarity, cables or hoses between welding processes such as stick and TIG. Quick-Select™ technology automatically selects the welding process, correct polarity, cable outputs and welding parameters – for reduced training time and increased quality – while optimized stick and TIG performance is specifically designed for open root pipe welding.
- Multimatic® 255 multi-process welder – reduce downtime and increase productivity with this multiprocess welder that delivers MIG, stick, DC Lift-Arc™ TIG and pulsed MIG capabilities that are ideal for professionals in the light manufacturing, fabrication and MRO segments.
- Millermatic® 255 MIG welder – built for professionals in the light manufacturing or fabrication segments, this smaller, more versatile machine is capable of welding metals up to ½ in thick with an output rating of 230 amps and 25.5 volts at a 60 percent duty cycle.
- Multimatic 220 AC/DC multi-process welder – this multi-process machine delivers all-in-one capabilities for MIG, flux-cored, DC TIG and DC stick welding, plus the addition of AC TIG capabilities. Welders can tackle more projects and more materials – now offering AC/DC TIG from 24 ga to ¼ in thick aluminum and steel.
Miller Electric Manufacturing LLC, 1635 West Spencer Street, PO Box 1079, Appleton, WI 54912-1079, 920-734-9821, www.millerwelds.com.
Combilift and Author Join Forces on New Kids’ Book
Award-winning Combilift and award-winning author, Emer Conlon, have produced a children’s storybook that features forklift heroes and teaches important values. The ‘combi-nation’ has the added benefit of educating young kids and their parents about the company’s equipment and the material handling industry.
ARCH Cutting Tools Takes Top Place in ANCA Competition
A complex, multifunctional tool measuring an inch in diameter with a long functional cutting length, the ARCH tool checked every box to win the prestigious ANCA Tool of the Year 2020.