The AF50 Autofeed Bandsaw from Tormach (Waunakee, WI) cuts multiple parts with automatic workpiece positioning.
Its features and benefits include:
- Pneumatic clamping system with adjustable soft squeeze safely holds material ranging from thin-walled tubing to 7-in. round bars
- Hydraulic feed control helps keep blade cutting straight
- Four blade speeds accommodate range of material and blade styles
- Integrated coolant system keeps blade and workpiece cool and lubricated
- Built-in wheels and handle allow machine to be easily moved around the shop
- Tension indicator facilitates adjustment after blade changes
- Built-in display for counting down parts and troubleshooting messages.
The AF50 comes with installation tools, operator manual, preinstalled blade, and three of Tormach’s Blade Serpent Hellbender blades.
Premium packages can be figured to include flexible roller table, blade brush, 15A fuse, portable refractometer, Blade Serpent Snakebite coolant, and QualiChem Xtreme Cut 251C semisynthetic coolant to prevent rust in aluminum and stainless-steel applications.
Tormach, 1071 Uniek Drive, Waunakee, WI 53597, 608-849-8381, www.tormach.com.
U.S. Manufacturing Technology Orders Dip Slightly From June to July
Although a wide variety of sectors were positive in July –– including automotive and medical equipment –– AMT reports the 2020 orders to date of $2 billion is about a quarter down year over year.
How Does Your Company’s Compensation Package Stack Up?
FMA has released a report that details salaries and benefits for practically every position in a fabricating or manufacturing company, from CEO to janitor and everything in between. The survey results also provide insight into several HR policies and procedures.