The AF50 Autofeed Bandsaw from Tormach (Waunakee, WI) cuts multiple parts with automatic workpiece positioning.
Its features and benefits include:
- Pneumatic clamping system with adjustable soft squeeze safely holds material ranging from thin-walled tubing to 7-in. round bars
- Hydraulic feed control helps keep blade cutting straight
- Four blade speeds accommodate range of material and blade styles
- Integrated coolant system keeps blade and workpiece cool and lubricated
- Built-in wheels and handle allow machine to be easily moved around the shop
- Tension indicator facilitates adjustment after blade changes
- Built-in display for counting down parts and troubleshooting messages.
The AF50 comes with installation tools, operator manual, preinstalled blade, and three of Tormach’s Blade Serpent Hellbender blades.
Premium packages can be figured to include flexible roller table, blade brush, 15A fuse, portable refractometer, Blade Serpent Snakebite coolant, and QualiChem Xtreme Cut 251C semisynthetic coolant to prevent rust in aluminum and stainless-steel applications.
Tormach, 1071 Uniek Drive, Waunakee, WI 53597, 608-849-8381, www.tormach.com.
Wisconsin Manufacturing & Technology Show Returns
The 17th Biennial Wisconsin Manufacturing & Technology Show (WIMTS) will be held Oct. 5 through Oct. 7. The event will be held in West Allis, at the Wisconsin State Fair Park, in the Exposition Center.
Velo3D Expands Team by Hiring a Head of Investor Relations and a VP of Sales for North America
As it prepares to become a public company, Velo3D Inc. (Campbell, CA) has announced two new senior positions: 1) VP of investor relations and 2) VP of sales for North America.