Tailored for the M8, M7, and M6 Control Series, the CNC Total Care Package from Mitsubishi Electric Automation Inc. (Vernon Hills, IL) combines three existing services – CloudCNC backup, machine tuning, and preventive maintenance – to lower the overall downtime of customers’ machines.
As the world’s largest supplier of customized CNC systems for machine tool builders, the company has more than 100,000 CNC systems in operation throughout North America. This consolidation is targeted toward engineering, manufacturing, and maintenance personnel as well as plant managers who control maintenance budgets and spending.
The package is customized to meet each customer’s needs, and includes some or all of the following services:
- Replacing control, servo, and spindle drive fans (if applicable)
- Replacing control and home position backup batteries (if applicable)
- Inspection of machine incoming power, power supplies, control contamination, cables, interlocks, ground, and emergency stop operations
- Axis and spindle inspection to look for excessive current, abnormal noise, or vibration
- Verifying program and parameter uploading/downloading communications
- CloudCNC backup of machine parameters, ladders, and data.
“We’re confident that combining services into an affordable package will optimize manufacturing,” says Business Development Specialist Adam Gatza. “The ultimate goal is to get customers’ machines running as close to new as possible.”
Price depends on MTB, model, and control series.
Factory Robots Hit Record 2.7 Million Globally
New installations have been down in the U.S., Europe, and China, due to slowdowns in automotive and electrical/electronic sectors, and Covid isn’t helping –– nevertheless, the number of industrial robots operating today has never been higher.
CenterLine Receives 2020 National Manufacturing Leadership Award
The company’s robotics simulations draw winning accolades in NAM’s Engineering and Production Technology category.