Vac-u-Max (Belleville, NJ) designed the Model 1050 continuous-duty industrial vacuum cleaner for applications requiring high-volume recovery of up to 5 tons per hour of the heaviest material including steel shot, grit, and other metal debris.
With the flexibility of a portable vacuum, it recovers high-density material at local pick-up point areas such as debris under conveyor belts or in bucket elevator pits. But its “breakaway” concept turns it into a powerful long-distance, central cleaning system multitasking multiple pick-up points from up to 200 feet away.
Use it to clean mezzanines and hard-to-reach areas – it rolls smoothly wherever it’s needed on 14” diameter (350mm) front wheels and 8” (150mm) dual swivel casters at the rear. Since the system weighs 1,000 lbs, its handy forklift pockets give users the added ability to transport the 1050 anywhere in the plant or to another building.
Standard equipment checklist:
- PTFE high efficiency filter, rated 99.9% efficient @ 1 micron.
- Manual Blowback filter cleaning
- NEMA 4 Starter or optional NEMA 3/12 Control Panel
- Secondary HEPA Safety filter cartridge located ahead of the pump
- Dual 8” diameter swivel casters or easy maneuvering in tight areas
- Built-in forklift pockets
- Large 14” diameter front wheels for easy movement over uneven surfaces and expansion joints
Bystronic Completes First U.S.-Assembled Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
Showing the company’s commitment to the North American market, the milestone is magnified by the addition of 8kW and 10kW fiber laser power to the next generation BySmart Fiber 3015. By fall, Bystronic plans to begin assembling its BySmart Fiber 4020 at the same Midwest facility.
3DEO Achieves ISO 9001:2015 with Dynamic Process Control
LA-based company says it’s poised to become the next generation of manufacturing. Their ISO certification took half the usual required timeframe thanks to the factory’s quality production methodology from the beginning.