Balanced tools are necessary to make full use of a CNC machine’s capacity. Haimer USA’s (Villa Park, IL) Tool Dynamic (TD) series provides a universal balancing machine for accurately and efficiently balancing toolholders, grinding wheel adapters or other rotors, and workpieces.
- Flexibility for future requirements due to modular construction; four versions provide a solution for every need
- Balancing in 1 or 2 planes
- Unique high-precision spindle taper adapter with automatic clamping for all common tooling systems and tapers
- Highest measuring accuracy and repeatability
- Low-cost chucks (steep taper with low precision) can be clamped accurately due to elastic centering
- Adapters for rotors with a center bore (e.g., grinding wheels)
- Unbalance correction by drilling, milling, balancing rings, and weights
- Unbalance correction using fixed components (e.g., balancing screws in threads)
- Easy service due to modular construction with plug connectors
- Calibration function for testing equipment control according to ISO 9001
- Permanent calibration once for all tools due to hard bearing technology (force measuring vertical balancing machine).
Simple and self-explaining operation. User-friendly menu guidance on PC screen or integrated display. All languages possible.
- Multiple measuring methods for each purpose: simple, index, with spindle compensation, with zero setting
- Management for more than 5,000 tools, storing the last balancing result
- Interface to the local computer network
- Input of balancing tolerance in balancing quality grades (G or Q)
- Graphical indication of measuring result
- Printout of measuring result on label or certificate
- Clear indication if balancing tolerance has been reached
- Indication of actual balancing quality grade and permissible spindle speed
- Optical indexing aid: actual position of unbalance visible on screen
- Automatic positioning of spindle at position of unbalance
- Optical laser marking of unbalance directly on the tool
- Error diagnosis
- Density function with integrated list of materials with different specific weights.
U.S. Manufacturing Grows in September –– PMI Dips 0.6% to 55.4
The Institute for Supply Management reports that among the six biggest industries, food, beverage & tobacco remains the best-performing sector, with fabricated metal and chemical products growing strongly.
Crawford Co., Seaberg Industries Complete Purchase Agreement
As of Oct 2., Seaberg Industries, a manufacturer of metal fabricated and precision machined parts, components, and assemblies, will operate as part of Crawford Co.’s fabrication division.
Virtual Trade Show to Unveil Latest Mitutoyo Technologies
On Oct. 20-23, Mitutoyo America Corp., together with some of its U.S. Solution Centers, will combine live demos, education and interactive tools to engage customers and distributors. Titan Gilroy, CEO of the industrial and corporate education platform, Titans of CNC, kicks off the event.