Introduced in 2008 to improve production, inventory control, and reporting by helping manufacturers securely automate and integrate business processes, SYSPRO 8 (Costa Mesa, CA) enterprise resource planning (ERP) software has been improved twice a year since 2018. Highlights of 2020’s first release include:
- As more manufacturers migrate to the cloud, a new feature – Data Encryption in Motion – ensures hackers can’t see what’s transmitted. In addition to sensitive information, this protects information sent between SYSPRO and SQL servers.
Avanti, SYSPRO’s award-winning flagship web interface, now supports multifactor authentication.
- SYSPRO Point of Sale (PoS) enables manufacturers with a distribution operation to automate processes and transactions such as inventory allocation and payments. To improve security, password expiration and strength validation have been enhanced and deposits can be managed to create an audit trail. Online and offline receipt number allocation prevents duplication, while administrators now have greater control over various aspects of supply chain transfer functionality.
- Product Recall easily identifies any parent item (lot or serial) put into stock by any means. By enabling users to regularly test the system, Mock Recalls improves governance and the ability to meet regulatory reporting requirements.
- SYSPRO MOM (manufacturing operations management) administrators can improve control and governance by limiting access. Approved users may undertake shop floor transactions, but unauthorized users can only view transactions.
- SYSPRO MOM also unites planning and production to quickly and easily create flow, measure performance, connect machines, and increase output and margins through loss elimination.
- Electronic tax submissions are easier with support for Making Tax Digital (MTD) that includes the United Kingdom’s nine-box return and enhanced receipt tracking and monitoring.
IMCO Software Presents Plan360 at Chicago’s IMTS Tradeshow
Manufacturing planning application provides a robust solution to supply chain and demand and capacity planning challenges.
New Machine Tutorial Video Series from GROB Systems
“Machine Minutes with GROB” videos provide step-by-step instructions for effective use of machines.