Compatible with any combination of CNC machine, control, and touch probe manufacturer, a suite of ESPRIT probing cycles from DP Technology (Camarillo, CA) offers valuable features to help manufacturing professionals assess dimensions of workpieces. These include:
- Offline inspection programming, which offers users the benefits of virtual stimulation for program verification and collision detection
- Hassle-free post processing and full control over each probing routine
- Compatibility with more CNC machines and probe manufacturers
Existing features include:
- Misload detection, which confirms correct part loading and reduces the risk of damage
- On-machine inspection, which generates consistent measurements and eliminates manual measuring errors
- Dynamic tool offsets, which automatically adapt the program considering tool wear
Using the combination of ESPRIT probing and CNC machines outfitted with touch probes, shops will enjoy increased throughput on existing equipment while reducing operator intervention. They’ll also experience increased part consistency and quality.
To fully understand the complete capabilities of the new add-in, watch ESPRIT’s webinar below.
BLM GROUP USA Creates New Financing Arm
Company expands value proposition by offering equipment financing solutions for its customers.
CEO Confidence In 2021 Economic Recovery Strengthens In September
A ‘Chief Executive’ magazine survey of more than 600 CEOs from diverse industries showed four out of five are forecasting a positive business environment by this time next year — if a vaccine is found and the presidential election goes off smoothly.