Compatible with any combination of CNC machine, control, and touch probe manufacturer, a suite of ESPRIT probing cycles from DP Technology (Camarillo, CA) offers valuable features to help manufacturing professionals assess dimensions of workpieces. These include:
- Offline inspection programming, which offers users the benefits of virtual stimulation for program verification and collision detection
- Hassle-free post processing and full control over each probing routine
- Compatibility with more CNC machines and probe manufacturers
Existing features include:
- Misload detection, which confirms correct part loading and reduces the risk of damage
- On-machine inspection, which generates consistent measurements and eliminates manual measuring errors
- Dynamic tool offsets, which automatically adapt the program considering tool wear
Using the combination of ESPRIT probing and CNC machines outfitted with touch probes, shops will enjoy increased throughput on existing equipment while reducing operator intervention. They’ll also experience increased part consistency and quality.
To fully understand the complete capabilities of the new add-in, watch ESPRIT’s webinar below.
Combilift Wins Prestigious IFOY Award
Commended by judges for its compact design and safety features, the Combi-CS Pedestrian Stacker was recognized in the Warehouse Truck Lowlifter category.
Mazak Opens Expanded Spindle Rebuild Department
With continual investments in its facilities, Mazak is targeting faster, more effective turnarounds for its U.S. manufacturing customers in medical, aerospace, automotive, construction and agriculture industries. Its latest expansion resets the bar for efficiency and quality in OEM-factory-certified machine tool spindle rebuild services.