Dapra Marking Systems (Bloomfield, CT) is proud to introduce North American customers to dot peen and fiber laser markers from Spanish manufacturer Datamark Systems. “We’re always looking for technology that makes direct part marking and traceability easier and more affordable,” says Marking Division Vice President Dave Noonan. “From thoughtful design to extremely user-friendly software, we’re excited about the possibilities Datamark presents.”
Headlining the products is a series of truly portable dot peen markers. The cordless, battery-operated MP Mobile series can be controlled by any Android/iOS mobile device or a Windows PC using intuitive software.
The portfolio also includes:
- FL series: Fiber laser offerings of 20, 30 and 50 watts with powerful Windows software.
- MP Portable series: Pneumatic, hand-held dot peen markers with an industrial touchscreen controller or Windows software. Ideal for creating deep, permanent marks.
- MP Combo series: Pair any Mobile or Portable marker with Datamark’s column/base to create a flexible combination portable/benchtop marking solution with quick, no-tools changeover.
- MP-120 Advanced Electric: Benchtop dot peen marker with touchscreen controller or Windows software.
- MP Integrated series: Pneumatic dot peen markers with mountable touchscreen controller for marking within production lines and manufacturing cells.
Industrial Magnetics, Inc. Welcomes Regional Manager
Navy veteran Aaron Evans is IMI’s new Western U.S regional manager.
Amid Disruptions, COVID’s Created Opportunity, Survey Finds
A report from Fictiv shows a nearly universal trend among senior decision makers in healthcare, robotics and other industries prioritizing digital transformation and emphasizing supply chain stability.