Behringer Saws Inc.’s (Morgantown, PA) HBE Series horizontal band saws are constructed with solid cast iron produced in the parent company’s German foundry specifically to dampen vibration. In addition to improving cut quality and extending blade life, their extremely rigid cast iron bow frame works to maintain consistency from project to project so operators never have to worry about strength or durability.
Engineered with safety, energy efficiency, and affordability in mind, the HBE series is excellent for materials ranging from aluminum to stainless steel in single bars and bundles. A variety of former options are now standard features:
- The ball screw servo-driven feeding gripper ensures tight, repeatable length tolerances while leaving a very short remnant piece to minimize waste.
- Precision guiding systems ensure the right cut every time.
- Frequency-controlled drive motors increase efficiency and eliminate variances.
- Electrically controlled chip brushes remove debris for better blade life, cut quality, and machine cleanliness.
- Material-feeding capabilities make handling and maneuvering the payload a breeze.
Available in seven models ranging in size from 10 inches to 41 inches of cutting capacity, the band saws provide dependable performance whether cutting small orders, bundle cutting, or high-production slugging.
U.S. Manufacturing Technology Orders Dip Slightly From June to July
Although a wide variety of sectors were positive in July –– including automotive and medical equipment –– AMT reports the 2020 orders to date of $2 billion is about a quarter down year over year.
How Does Your Company’s Compensation Package Stack Up?
FMA has released a report that details salaries and benefits for practically every position in a fabricating or manufacturing company, from CEO to janitor and everything in between. The survey results also provide insight into several HR policies and procedures.