Behringer Saws Inc.’s (Morgantown, PA) HBE Series horizontal band saws are constructed with solid cast iron produced in the parent company’s German foundry specifically to dampen vibration. In addition to improving cut quality and extending blade life, their extremely rigid cast iron bow frame works to maintain consistency from project to project so operators never have to worry about strength or durability.
Engineered with safety, energy efficiency, and affordability in mind, the HBE series is excellent for materials ranging from aluminum to stainless steel in single bars and bundles. A variety of former options are now standard features:
- The ball screw servo-driven feeding gripper ensures tight, repeatable length tolerances while leaving a very short remnant piece to minimize waste.
- Precision guiding systems ensure the right cut every time.
- Frequency-controlled drive motors increase efficiency and eliminate variances.
- Electrically controlled chip brushes remove debris for better blade life, cut quality, and machine cleanliness.
- Material-feeding capabilities make handling and maneuvering the payload a breeze.
Available in seven models ranging in size from 10 inches to 41 inches of cutting capacity, the band saws provide dependable performance whether cutting small orders, bundle cutting, or high-production slugging.
Smart Visual Inspection Technology Meets Metrology Products
A new Mitutoyo-Kitov agreement will lead to the integration of Kitov technologies in Mituoyo’s metrology solutions. Look for future development of more solutions to come from the new partners as they combine Mitutoyo’s measurement technologies with Kitov’s planning and inspection technologies.
Unison Ups Product Support Scope, Accessibility with ‘UltimateCare’
The rebranded service program facilitates selection of the right maintenance solutions, and also offers additional services such as CAD modellng, component prototyping and process optimization. Customers can choose services ala-carte or in tailored, bundled agreements.