The Mighty 9 modular platform from Midwest Automation (Minneapolis, MN) is a 9-inch wide dry deburring, finishing, and edge-rounding machine built to be versatile and reliable in any production environment. Features include:
- Electronic variable speed conveyor speed control with AC drive.
- Handwheel-operated thickness adjustment using two precision jacks and digital readout.
- Fixed and adjustable belt assemblies with 3-inch-diameter rubber-coated contact drum and self-centering tracking system with crowned pulley (no compressed air required).
- Top brush assembly is designed for 10-inch-diameter brushes or Scotch-Brite pad holder.
- Four 1.5-inch-diameter spring-loaded pinch rollers.
- Flush-mounted control panel with push-button controls.
- Optional vacuum bed for small parts, belt-cleaning brush, and wet dust collector.
HGG Appoints Brandon Welch to Position of Western Sales Manager
HGG Profiling Equipment Inc. (Houston, TX) has appointed Brandon Welch to be western states sales manager with responsibility for 1) sales of new machinery and 2) service and support of HGG customers west of the Mississippi.
Winners of Welding Competition at Wisconsin Manufacturing & Technology Show
Three welding students won scholarships at the Wisconsin Manufacturing & Technology Show (WIMTS), which was held Oct. 5-7 at Wisconsin State Fair Park.