The 9 kVA weld rack from Trystar (Burnsville, MN) is a safe and convenient way to store, connect, and move up to six 350-amp welding machines. Built around a Trystar 9KVA 600 or 480V to 208/120V step down transformer, the 425-pound steel rack features an all-aluminum power distribution panel, lift eyes, fork pockets, and heavy-duty casters and meets NEMA 3R, UL 50, and UL 1640 specifications.
The rack’s primary side has:
- Cord grip input (sized for 2/4 Type W) back side
- 1 x 15A 3P 600V transformer circuit breaker
- 6 x 30A 600V Wetguard receptacles
- 6 x 30A 600V 3P circuit breakers
- 1 x voltage switch (600V or 480V)
The secondary side has:
- 6 x 20A 120V NEMA 5-20 single receptacles
- 6 x 20A 1P circuit breakers
- 6 x 20A 120V NEMA5-20 single receptacles
- 6 x 20A 1P high-trip-curve circuit breakers
Star Cutter Expands Tool Offering with 3D-Printing Capability
Star Cutter Co., in alliance with its strategic partner Neher Group, has announced the availability of 3D-printed PCD monoblock tool bodies and chip deflectors in which the 3D-printed bodies are integrated with the holder interface to create a single robust tool.
Fabtech Announces Plans to Return to Chicago’s McCormick Place in September 2021
After in-person events came to a halt due to the pandemic, the large-scale manufacturing trade show Fabtech will return to McCormick Place in Chicago, September 13-16.