The 9 kVA weld rack from Trystar (Burnsville, MN) is a safe and convenient way to store, connect, and move up to six 350-amp welding machines. Built around a Trystar 9KVA 600 or 480V to 208/120V step down transformer, the 425-pound steel rack features an all-aluminum power distribution panel, lift eyes, fork pockets, and heavy-duty casters and meets NEMA 3R, UL 50, and UL 1640 specifications.
The rack’s primary side has:
- Cord grip input (sized for 2/4 Type W) back side
- 1 x 15A 3P 600V transformer circuit breaker
- 6 x 30A 600V Wetguard receptacles
- 6 x 30A 600V 3P circuit breakers
- 1 x voltage switch (600V or 480V)
The secondary side has:
- 6 x 20A 120V NEMA 5-20 single receptacles
- 6 x 20A 1P circuit breakers
- 6 x 20A 120V NEMA5-20 single receptacles
- 6 x 20A 1P high-trip-curve circuit breakers
Manufacturing Industry Invited to Take Reshoring Survey
AMT and the Reshoring Initiative will use the survey results to identify which processes, products and components face the most pressure from imports and which offer the biggest opportunities to reshore. Part of AMT’s “Rebuilding the Supply Chain” initiative, the survey is open to OEMs, job shops, technology suppliers and distributors through the end of February.
Year-Over-Year November U.S. Manufacturing Technology Orders Up 1.4%
While November’s $330.3 million represent a decrease of 13.3% from October, AMT’s president says it’s clear ‘the sector did not fare as poorly as originally predicted.’