The 9 kVA weld rack from Trystar (Burnsville, MN) is a safe and convenient way to store, connect, and move up to six 350-amp welding machines. Built around a Trystar 9KVA 600 or 480V to 208/120V step down transformer, the 425-pound steel rack features an all-aluminum power distribution panel, lift eyes, fork pockets, and heavy-duty casters and meets NEMA 3R, UL 50, and UL 1640 specifications.
The rack’s primary side has:
- Cord grip input (sized for 2/4 Type W) back side
- 1 x 15A 3P 600V transformer circuit breaker
- 6 x 30A 600V Wetguard receptacles
- 6 x 30A 600V 3P circuit breakers
- 1 x voltage switch (600V or 480V)
The secondary side has:
- 6 x 20A 120V NEMA 5-20 single receptacles
- 6 x 20A 1P circuit breakers
- 6 x 20A 120V NEMA5-20 single receptacles
- 6 x 20A 1P high-trip-curve circuit breakers
HGG Appoints Brandon Welch to Position of Western Sales Manager
HGG Profiling Equipment Inc. (Houston, TX) has appointed Brandon Welch to be western states sales manager with responsibility for 1) sales of new machinery and 2) service and support of HGG customers west of the Mississippi.
Winners of Welding Competition at Wisconsin Manufacturing & Technology Show
Three welding students won scholarships at the Wisconsin Manufacturing & Technology Show (WIMTS), which was held Oct. 5-7 at Wisconsin State Fair Park.