ATI Industrial Automation (Apex, NC) CRX-ready end-effector kits give Fanuc CRX cobot owners an easy way to add collaborative robotic (cobotic) applications. With options for automatic tool changing, force sensing, and material removal, the all-in-one packages enable tasks such as assembly, machine tending, part inspection, and surface preparation to be easily implemented easily.
In addition to the end-effector, the kit includes all hardware and software required for system connection. Within the teach pendant are simple controls to program the equipment and simplify complex tasks, and through just a few programming adjustments the end-effectors can be easily repurposed and adapted for future applications.
Kits are available for these ATI end-effectors:
- QC-7 robotic tool changing and storage solution in various configurations via pass-through utility modules and tool stand systems.
- MC-10 manual tool changer with locking mechanism and ergonomic design that includes tactile click as well as a visual indicator of lock/unlock status.
- RCV-250 radially compliant deburring tool for removing flash and parting lines and edge deburring; integrated compliance and adjustable cutting force simplify programming and enable a consistent finish.
- Motorless compliant deburring blade (CDB) for edge deburring, chamfering, countersinking, scraping and deflashing that ensures consistent results despite variation in part size, part positioning, or cobot location.
- AOV-10 axially compliant orbital sander for surface preparation and finishing.
Axia90 force/torque sensor that gives the cobot responsiveness to sense and adapt to its environment.
Hexagon and Authentise Partner On End-To-End AM Software Solution
The first-of-its-kind solution will integrate shop floor data with data intelligence to orchestrate consistent quality from concept to part. Statistical process control combined with machine learning and artificial intelligence methods will mitigate waste and quality issues during design while improving AM repeatability.
Report: Industry Accelerating Past Recovery, Toward Digital Future
Fictiv’s 2021 State of Manufacturing Report finds manufacturing leaders focused on resilience, sustainability, and speed through digital transformation. But concerns about supply chain and workforce grow.
Beckwood to Manufacture Two Custom Hydraulic Presses for WHK BioSystems
A 110-ton 4-post compression molding machine will be used for R&D, and a 1650-ton compression molding press will be used in the production of UHMW sheets – the demand for which is rising in medical, aerospace, and defense sectors.