“In response to the growing demand for the Sunrise ironworkers and punching machines, we have decided to increase our standard warranty to three-years parts and one-year labor,” says Ben Flamholz, Sunrise product manager. “Now, the ‘Best Warranty in the Business!’ warranty.”
Wayne Kao, president of Sunrise Ironworkers, adds, “Based on our explosive sales growth and history with Trilogy Machinery over the last 11 years, we have proven to have the highest rated ironworker on the market, and also the most reliable ironworker with the least amount of service required in the industry.”
Trilogy Machinery stocks more than 50 Sunrise ironworkers, punching machines, horizontal benders, and CNC machines ready for quick delivery, and stocks all of the spare parts, including blades, switches, optional accessories, etc. The company also maintains an in-house technical library with machine manuals, part schematics and CAD drawings for each and every Sunrise machine sold, as well as a team of traveling service technicians.
Since opening the doors of the 65,000-square-foot facility in Belcamp, M.D., Trilogy has distributed more than 2,500 machines and handles the parts, service and support for more than 5,000 metal fabricating machines. They include:
- SweBend angle, section and plate bending rolls | exclusive North American distributor
- Sunrise Ironworkers | plate and angle punching systems | exclusive USA distributor
- Lemas plate bending rolls | 3-roll and 4-roll | exclusive North American distributor
- BSP tube punching machines | exclusive North American distributor
- Synergy bending rolls | angle, section and plate | USA distributor
- Roundo bending rolls | parts, service, support (thousands sold since the 1970s)
- Inductaflex | induction benders and aluminum bending machines
Trilogy will be in Booth A-4963.
Allied Europe and Wohlhaupter Added to Allied Machine and Engineering’s Digital Platform
This addition to the platform provides the unique opportunity to get to know Allied Machine as a global tooling solution provider.
ACE Provides Free Machine Tool Training
NTMA has endorsed America’s Cutting Edge training program to engage the next generation of machinists and revitalize American manufacturing.