The C6H is equipped with a 15-horsepower motor and provides 6” of stroke. The standard cutting head is equipped with three tools that allow users to bevel the OD, ID, and square the face of their pipe and tube. RPM range for 1” pipe – 6” pipe, 172-871 (300 surf ft/min) to 230-1162 (400 surf ft/min). Extra tooling is available for special requirements such as counterbore, J-bevel, etc.
Model C6H ChamferMate Standard Features:
- Adjustable tooling to accommodate 1″- 6″ pipe diameters.
- Fast cycle times, normally under 15 seconds.
- Adjustable cutting head with interchangeable carbide inserts set with digital calipers.
- Electronic variable speed drive.
- Ultra-sturdy hydraulic-powered clamping and feed.
- Integrated coolant system.
- Perfect choice for education and training facilities.
HGG Appoints Brandon Welch to Position of Western Sales Manager
HGG Profiling Equipment Inc. (Houston, TX) has appointed Brandon Welch to be western states sales manager with responsibility for 1) sales of new machinery and 2) service and support of HGG customers west of the Mississippi.
Winners of Welding Competition at Wisconsin Manufacturing & Technology Show
Three welding students won scholarships at the Wisconsin Manufacturing & Technology Show (WIMTS), which was held Oct. 5-7 at Wisconsin State Fair Park.