GROB Systems, a global leader in the development of manufacturing systems and machine tools, announces its new modular GROB-NET4Industry web applications, enabling manufacturers to network and digitalize production processes across all plants to increase facility efficiency.
Offering an all-round package for modern production in the Industry 4.0 era, GROB provides 12 modules ranging from planning to engineering to maintenance. Each GROB-NET4Industry module is designed to increase productivity. Users can select from among these modules and combine the most relevant for the best system to ensure transparency and connectivity:
- GROB4Line – The machine in sight via smartphone
- GROB4Analyze – Feedback from the machine for CIP
- GROB4Simulate – Complex processes and parts simply simulated
- GROB4Coach – Programming, simulation, training
- GROB4Interface – Easy route to machine communication
- GROB4Connect – Connection from the real world to the ERP system
- GROB4Pilot – Multi-functional, interactive machine operation
- GROB4Automation – Intuitive production control software for unmanned operation
- GROB4Track – Machine axes in view at all times
- GROB4Care – Service and maintenance portal
- GROB4Portal – The secure Cloud for the industry
- GROB4Optimization-MSP – Process evaluation for motorized spindles
For more information on GROB Systems please visit: https://www.grobgroup.com/en/.
INDEX Launches iXacademy Online Training Platform
iXacademy was created in direct response to customers’ needs. “The design of this platform and schedule of courses have been developed to efficiently and effectively meet that need,” said Cris Taylor, president and CEO of INDEX.
Manufacturing Technology Orders Exceed $650 Million in November 2021
The value of orders was up nearly 14% from October 2021 and more than double the value of orders received in November 2020.
Walter Surface Technologies Expands Its Solution Expert Team Coverage Across the United States
The company is doubling its field team of solution and process experts across North America to support the additions of brands such as ArcOne (welding PPE); Triumph (cutting tools); Drillco (cutting tools); and Allegro Industries (safety equipment).