After a four-year hiatus, the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) is back in action, with more than 2,000 exhibitors scheduled to showcase the latest in smart strategies and solutions. IMTS 2022 will span 1.3 million net square feet of show floor at McCormick Place in Chicago. There will also be 12 conferences co-located with the show; new events include IMTS Women Make Manufacturing Move, IMTS Investor Forum, and The Smarter Sourcing Symposium.
Hannover Messe USA will also co-locate with IMTS, which will be in the East Building with more than 500 companies representing a range of manufacturing verticals.
IMTS features nine pavilions:
- Abrasive Machining, Sawing, Finishing-North Building, Level 3
- Additive Manufacturing-West Building, Level 3
- Controls and CAD-CAM-East Building, Levels 2 and 3
- Fabricating and Lasers-North Building, Level 3
- Gear Generation-North Building, Level 3
- Machine Components, Cleaning, Environmental-East Building, Level 2
- Metal Removal-South Building, Level 3
- Quality Assurance-East Building, Level 3
- Tooling and Workholding Systems-West Building, Level 3
IMTS – International Manufacturing Technology Show
Show Dates: September 12-17, 2022
Location: McCormick Place, 2301 S. Lake Shore Dr., Chicago, IL 60616
Sponsor: AMT – The Association For Manufacturing Technology
IMTS Show Hours (All hours are central.)
East Building, Level 2 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
East Building, Level 3 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
West Building, Level 3 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
North Building, Level 3 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
South Building, Level 3 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
North Building, Level 1 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Subscribe to learn the latest in manufacturing.
Allied Europe and Wohlhaupter Added to Allied Machine and Engineering’s Digital Platform
This addition to the platform provides the unique opportunity to get to know Allied Machine as a global tooling solution provider.
ACE Provides Free Machine Tool Training
NTMA has endorsed America’s Cutting Edge training program to engage the next generation of machinists and revitalize American manufacturing.