Ideal for fabricators that need to increase reliability and throughput of parts and assemblies used in the trucking market as well as the broader transportation industry, the multi-gun resistance welding cell from Taylor-Winfield Technologies, Inc. (Youngstown, OH) joins and assembles multiple components in one operation. This machine is able to complete 20 different spot welds within five seconds. Other advantages of this comprehensive system include:
- Ability to load and weld multiple parts in one machine.
- Reduce material handling time and the need for a multiple-step process.
- Ensure quality and dimensional accuracy for final assembly.
- Minimize operator interaction with the process.
- Robotic load and unload automatic material handling available.
- Faster part-to-part production time and lower operating costs.
Taylor-Winfield Technologies, Inc., 3200 Innovation Place, Youngstown, OH 44509, 330-259-8500, Fax: 330-259-8538, taylor-winfield.com.
New Five-Year Warranty for VIKING™ Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet Portfolio
Lincoln Electric’s new five-year standard warranty leads the industry for peace-of-mind.
New Catalog Features New Products, Standards and Information to Solve Manufacturing Problems
EXAIR’s new Catalog 35 provides detailed tables and descriptions on each product, and highlights EXAIR’s newest additions, such as the Ultrasonic Leak Detector.