FANUC (ROCHESTER HILLS, MI), a supplier of factory automation, robotics, ROBOMACHINEs and Industrial IoT solutions, has introduced the new CRX-10iA and CRX-10iA/L (long arm version) collaborative robots that are safe, easy to use and reliable. FANUC debuted the new collaborative robots at the 2019 INTERNATIONAL ROBOT EXHIBITION, Dec. 18-21 in Tokyo.
FANUC offers the widest range of collaborative robots that can handle products from 4-35kg. The new 10kg payload CRX-10iA and CRX-10iA/L provide a reach of 1249mm and 1418mm respectively. Like the entire family of collaborative robots, the CRX-10iA and CRX-10iA/L are designed with FANUC’s world-renowned technology, proven reliability and sensitive contact detection that allows them to work safely alongside people in a variety of industrial and manufacturing jobs.
FANUC’s new CRX-10iA and CRX-10iA/L collaborative robots offer customers unique advantages including:
- Safety rated contact stop detection like all FANUC collaborative robots.
- Customers – even those with no experience using a robot – can set up the new collaborative robots straight out of the box.
- Ergonomic design includes a lightweight and compact arm that fits in virtually any floor space configuration.
Extremely Easy to Program and Use
- A compact R-30iB Plus Mini Controller.
- Lead-though teach programming and a new tablet interface with icons for touch control – no programming knowledge required.
- The CRX-10iA/L arm’s swing motion makes it easy to access/grab parts located behind the robot.
- Easily connects with third-party grippers.
- Supports FANUC’s intelligent features such as integrated iRVision® and iRPickTool software.
U.S. Manufacturing Technology Orders Dip Slightly From June to July
Although a wide variety of sectors were positive in July –– including automotive and medical equipment –– AMT reports the 2020 orders to date of $2 billion is about a quarter down year over year.
How Does Your Company’s Compensation Package Stack Up?
FMA has released a report that details salaries and benefits for practically every position in a fabricating or manufacturing company, from CEO to janitor and everything in between. The survey results also provide insight into several HR policies and procedures.