FANUC (Rochester Hills, MI), a supplier of factory automation, robotics, ROBOMACHINEs and Industrial IoT solutions, has introduced the new CRX-10iA and CRX-10iA/L (long arm version) collaborative robots that are safe, easy to use and reliable. FANUC debuted the new collaborative robots at the 2019 International Robot Exhibition, Dec. 18-21 in Tokyo.
FANUC offers the widest range of collaborative robots that can handle products from 4-35kg. The new 10kg payload CRX-10iA and CRX-10iA/L provide a reach of 1249mm and 1418mm respectively. Like the entire family of collaborative robots, the CRX-10iA and CRX-10iA/L are designed with FANUC’s world-renowned technology, proven reliability and sensitive contact detection that allows them to work safely alongside people in a variety of industrial and manufacturing jobs.
FANUC’s new CRX-10iA and CRX-10iA/L collaborative robots offer customers unique advantages including:
- Safety rated contact stop detection like all FANUC collaborative robots.
- Customers – even those with no experience using a robot – can set up the new collaborative robots straight out of the box.
- Ergonomic design includes a lightweight and compact arm that fits in virtually any floor space configuration.
Extremely Easy to Program and Use
- A compact R-30iB Plus Mini Controller.
- Lead-though teach programming and a new tablet interface with icons for touch control – no programming knowledge required.
- The CRX-10iA/L arm’s swing motion makes it easy to access/grab parts located behind the robot.
- Easily connects with third-party grippers.
- Supports FANUC’s intelligent features such as integrated iRVision® and iRPickTool software.
Hexagon and Authentise Partner On End-To-End AM Software Solution
The first-of-its-kind solution will integrate shop floor data with data intelligence to orchestrate consistent quality from concept to part. Statistical process control combined with machine learning and artificial intelligence methods will mitigate waste and quality issues during design while improving AM repeatability.
Report: Industry Accelerating Past Recovery, Toward Digital Future
Fictiv’s 2021 State of Manufacturing Report finds manufacturing leaders focused on resilience, sustainability, and speed through digital transformation. But concerns about supply chain and workforce grow.
Beckwood to Manufacture Two Custom Hydraulic Presses for WHK BioSystems
A 110-ton 4-post compression molding machine will be used for R&D, and a 1650-ton compression molding press will be used in the production of UHMW sheets – the demand for which is rising in medical, aerospace, and defense sectors.