Designed for all-in-one, multipurpose heavy fabrication, OMNIAtech from Soitaab (Naperville, IL) offers plasma cutting, plasma bevel cutting, oxy-fuel cutting, drilling, tapping, hole and surface milling, countersinking, tool changing, and a wide range of marking and scribing.
Sophisticated CNC controls and dedicated software allows the system to work seamlessly, integrating every process through an intuitive and easy-to-use operator interface. The rigid double beam construction completely protects all linear guides and moving parts.
- Markers (micro dot, punching, plasma, and powder marking)
- Drilling head with automatic tool changer
- Graphic cut simulation with complete tool path
- Import DXF and DWG
- Simple and intuitive graphical control menu
- Sheet alignment, rotation, and scale programs
- Remote diagnostics and service
- Automatic damper fume extraction
Amid Challenges, Majority of Metalformers Predict Little Change in Economic Activity
U.S and Canadian incoming orders expected to remain steady, according to the latest barometer reading from the Precision Metalforming Association.
U.S. Manufacturing Grows in September –– PMI Dips 0.6% to 55.4
The Institute for Supply Management reports that among the six biggest industries, food, beverage & tobacco remains the best-performing sector, with fabricated metal and chemical products growing strongly.