Designed for all-in-one, multipurpose heavy fabrication, OMNIAtech from Soitaab (Naperville, IL) offers plasma cutting, plasma bevel cutting, oxy-fuel cutting, drilling, tapping, hole and surface milling, countersinking, tool changing, and a wide range of marking and scribing.
Sophisticated CNC controls and dedicated software allows the system to work seamlessly, integrating every process through an intuitive and easy-to-use operator interface. The rigid double beam construction completely protects all linear guides and moving parts.
- Markers (micro dot, punching, plasma, and powder marking)
- Drilling head with automatic tool changer
- Graphic cut simulation with complete tool path
- Import DXF and DWG
- Simple and intuitive graphical control menu
- Sheet alignment, rotation, and scale programs
- Remote diagnostics and service
- Automatic damper fume extraction
Wisconsin Manufacturing & Technology Show Returns
The 17th Biennial Wisconsin Manufacturing & Technology Show (WIMTS) will be held Oct. 5 through Oct. 7. The event will be held in West Allis, at the Wisconsin State Fair Park, in the Exposition Center.
Velo3D Expands Team by Hiring a Head of Investor Relations and a VP of Sales for North America
As it prepares to become a public company, Velo3D Inc. (Campbell, CA) has announced two new senior positions: 1) VP of investor relations and 2) VP of sales for North America.