To facilitate lean manufacturing and process control, IRMCO iNSIGHT from IRMCO Advanced Metalforming Lubricant Technologies (Evanston, IL) provides real-time remote access to press downtime, lubricant consumption and concentration control. iNSIGHT enables metal stampers to:
- Track press down time and consistency of stamping lubricant consumption, and get alerts on production stops.
- Track and record the volume of lubricant solution actually consumed for any part, on any press, at any time.
- Monitor lubricant concentration control in real time and get alerts when concentration or mixing changes.
- Track and record changes in process settings or variables from one shift to another in real time.
- Track production processes remotely, providing uninterrupted data when COVID-19 quarantining affects employees availability.
- Pinpoint actual lubricant cost per part, allowing for the greatest degree process optimization and improving forecasting contract bidding.
KYZEN Releases New Tech 2 Tech Packages to Bring Series Full Circle
KYZEN Corp. (Nashville, TN) has launched its latest project within the Tech 2 Tech by KYZEN program: Tech 2 Tech Packages. The packages discuss various cleaning processes and are separated into segments based on their intended audiences: electronics assembly cleaning and metal finishing.
Dynabrade Acquires its Strategic Supplier Manth Mfg.
Dynabrade Inc. (Clarence, NY) recently completed its acquisition of one of its strategic suppliers, Manth Mfg. Inc. (Tonawanda, NY). Manth will continue to operate as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dynabrade.