(Arcade, NY) The Sentinel Safety-Z for Koike Aronson uses a unique reverse disconnect feature that will not come apart with a straight pull. This feature prevents accidental release of the coupler even when pulled over the edges of steel plates. The Sentinel Safety-Z is designed for heavy use such as ship building, steel service centers, construction, metal fabrication, schools and demolition.
Safely and quickly change equipment gas hookups with the Sentinel Safety-Z oxy-fuel quick connectors. Secure by design, coupler will not disconnect with a straight pull as required by OSHA Standard No. 1915.55 (F) (5). The compact design prevents gas flow in both directions when disconnected, eliminating the need to turn the tanks off when coupling and uncoupling. The Anti-Reverse feature eliminates the risk of mismatching the fuel and oxygen lines, preventing dangerous cross contamination of gases.
- Excellent Reverse – Flow Prevention High quality reverse – flow valve helps to prevent the possibility of gases mixing; when a backfire occurs it shuts off pressure to the torch.
- Reverse Disconnect Prevents coupler from accidentally releasing. Will not come apart with a straight pull as required by OSHA Standard No. 1915.55 (F) (5).
- Safer Plugs and Sockets Each connector is color coded for quick connections to oxygen and fuel lines, while the specially designed fittings prevent reversing the gas lines during setup.
- Three Models Torch to hose, regulator to hose and hose to hose.
- Chrome Plated Finish Durable chrome plating provides corrosion resistance and ensures smooth coupling.
- Tight Sealing Two unique seal packings provided between plug and socket assures tight sealing.
Subscribe to learn the latest in manufacturing.
Solar Atmospheres Eastern PA Commissions 20-Bar High Pressure Gas Quench Furnace
The furnace utilizes a 600-HP cooling motor and fan with a creative gas nozzle design to maximize gas flow as it moves through the hot zone and the heat exchanger and back across the workload
Glassett Named Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at SMX Industrial Solutions
Neal Glassett brings a wealth of experience and expertise in financial management, strategic planning, and business development to his new role at this leading provider of advanced steel fabrication solutions.