Video: Koike Sentinel Safety Z Quick Release Gas Couplers
Safely and quickly change equipment gas hookups with the Sentinel Safety-Z oxy-fuel quick connectors.
Posted: February 17, 2022
(Arcade, NY) The Sentinel Safety-Z for Koike Aronson uses a unique reverse disconnect feature that will not come apart with a straight pull. This feature prevents accidental release of the coupler even when pulled over the edges of steel plates. The Sentinel Safety-Z is designed for heavy use such as ship building, steel service centers, construction, metal fabrication, schools and demolition.
Safely and quickly change equipment gas hookups with the Sentinel Safety-Z oxy-fuel quick connectors. Secure by design, coupler will not disconnect with a straight pull as required by OSHA Standard No. 1915.55 (F) (5). The compact design prevents gas flow in both directions when disconnected, eliminating the need to turn the tanks off when coupling and uncoupling. The Anti-Reverse feature eliminates the risk of mismatching the fuel and oxygen lines, preventing dangerous cross contamination of gases.
- Excellent Reverse – Flow Prevention High quality reverse – flow valve helps to prevent the possibility of gases mixing; when a backfire occurs it shuts off pressure to the torch.
- Reverse Disconnect Prevents coupler from accidentally releasing. Will not come apart with a straight pull as required by OSHA Standard No. 1915.55 (F) (5).
- Safer Plugs and Sockets Each connector is color coded for quick connections to oxygen and fuel lines, while the specially designed fittings prevent reversing the gas lines during setup.
- Three Models Torch to hose, regulator to hose and hose to hose.
- Chrome Plated Finish Durable chrome plating provides corrosion resistance and ensures smooth coupling.
- Tight Sealing Two unique seal packings provided between plug and socket assures tight sealing.
Aluminum Rolling Leader Launches Roll Forming Line to Accelerate Auto Parts Innovation
Investment demonstrates Novelis Inc.’s continued commitment to bring the lightweight, sustainability and cost benefits of high-strength aluminum to the automotive market.
Beckhoff Celebrates 20 Years of EtherCAT
EtherCAT has forever changed the world of industrial networking and remains the leader in speed, flexibility and openness.