Palmgren’s High Performance Vertical Tool Room Band Saws from Palmgren are designed to handle all metal cutting jobs from contour sawing, beveling, slicing, ripping, stack cutting and cutting off. The electric variable speed drive system permits quick, easy speed changes enabling the operator to match the correct speed to the blade and cutting application. The band saw features a heavy-duty oil bath gear box that delivers accurate surface feet per minute to the blade for faster cutting rates. Saws come complete with blade welder, work light, oversized cast iron table with miter gauge and fence, carbide guides and blade speed and pitch selector. The welded steel frame, solid cast-iron table and infinitely variable speed drive give this machine the rigidity and versatility required to easily cut various materials from aluminum and brass to tool steels. The 100-year-old Palmgren is a C.H. Hanson® brand.
- Electronic variable speed drive system for quick, easy speed changes allowing the operator to match the correct speed to the blade and cutting application
- LED digital SFPM readout
- Heavy duty oil bath gear box delivers accurate surface feet per minute to the blade for faster cutting rates
- Handles 1/8″ to 5/8″ blades
- Chip blower to remove chips from the cutting area
- Adjustable cast iron fence
- Extra-large cast iron tilting table can handle a wide range of workpiece sizes and shapes
- Carbide blade guides are easily adjusted for different sizes and types of blades while providing maximum blade support
- Large manual blade tension hand wheel
- Hand wheel with rack and pinion height blade guide adjustment
- Work light
- Speeds and feeds selector
- Safety electrical package with push button magnetic switch, safety off button and key lock switch
- Safety interlock switches on doors that cuts power to entire machine when the doors are opened
- Comes standard with blade welder, annealer, blade shear and grinder
- The welder can weld new or broken blades from 1/8″ to 3/4
Subscribe to learn the latest in manufacturing.
New Five-Year Warranty for VIKING™ Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet Portfolio
Lincoln Electric’s new five-year standard warranty leads the industry for peace-of-mind.
New Catalog Features New Products, Standards and Information to Solve Manufacturing Problems
EXAIR’s new Catalog 35 provides detailed tables and descriptions on each product, and highlights EXAIR’s newest additions, such as the Ultrasonic Leak Detector.